What is Growth Hacking
Growth hacking is a branch of marketing that focuses on rapid growth of your company/organization. It is both a process and a set of cross-disciplinary digital skills. The goal is to regularly conduct experiments and product testing that will lead to improving the customer journey, and replicate and scale the ideas that work and modify or abandon altogether ideas that don’t work. This process is necessary as it helps to test on a small scale with limited resources before investing a lot of resources, this is useful in helping with rapid growth within a short period of time maximising the return of the resources spent.
This Growth Hacking lesson will help you to:
- Understand the building blocks of your business
- Understand the levers of business growth
- Understand the elements of value creation
- Understand changing business paradigms
- Build sustainable business models