SanaaBiz Investments Limited, the business arm of Culture and Development East Africa (CDEA) in partnership with Kigamboni Municipal Council is calling for tender of providing services of a 3D mapping (topographical surveyed map) of the proposed site for the Dar es Salaam Eco Sanaa Village project in Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam coastal beach area of 18 – 20 acres.
- 3D drone mapping of the project site
- A video showing 3D layout of the project site
- A 3D topographical map (both hard and soft copy) of the surveyed project site
Contract time scale
- Tender submission deadline – June 09, 2023
- Notification of the preferred bidder – June 19, 2023
- Proven experience in carrying out topographical mapping for large, small, private and public sector projects
Submission of tender
Applicants shall submit the following documents
- Company profile
- A cover letter with a brief description of relevant previous experiences in surveying industry
- One recent example of a topographical surveyed mapping assignment
- Quotation of service fee
How to send tenders
Tenderers should note that that the delivery of tender documents should be via email address of SanaaBiz Investments Limited: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of tenders
It is the responsibility of all Tenderers to ensure that their tender is delivered not later than 09, June 2023. The organization will not consider tenders received after that time.
The organization is not bound to accept the lowest priced or any tender and shall not be bound to accept the Contractor as a sole supplier.
John Mndolwa – Procurement and Logistics Officer
Mnadazagawa street, Mbezi Beach A,
P.O. Box 13355
Dar es Salaam